Passionate



I didn't understand how someone can say i'm passionate about this and that. I mean i couldn't understand or begin to imagine what a person really feels.
It wasn't until i found a passion of mine that i began to understand or "feel" it.
Photography! I've been into it since hmmm Jan 2005 i think. I'm not great sometimes, i think im not that good either.
But the point is, while im taking pics, i literally forget everything EVERYTHING,, the good the bad and the ugly. I might be crying and you just have to push a camera into my face and that's it lol.
It's really nice that i can relate to the word passion now.I know that when you're passionate about anything, your eyes would light up when you're talking about it, you tend to put everything on hold while you're doing it,it's just you and your passion.
Yeah, photography is my passion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just lookin at the lens n ur fingers on the trigger makes me say "take my pic" lol

its a lovely pic for sure. passion keeps people doing things better.

Anonymous said...

I understand you completely. I myself although an engineer am an entrepreneur at heart, and its not about fame or independence or money but its about feeling it and drawing satisfaction from it. YOu can check out my blog on my experiences on www.bizzwhizzdubai.blogspot.com
Caio
Void