Think "BEAUTIFUL"



I'm too fat, my fingers are crooked, my lower lip is too big, one eye is smaller than the other?, my ears are too small, my hands are too big, my toes look funny, hate my thighs, hate my jaw,hate my hair, this goes on and on.

Just picture a girl (me) surrounded by mirrors and just talking to herself and pointing out things. That is the picture in my mind, i can totally see myself going round and round pointing things out, it's only natural right? WRONG, it's not natural and it's not normal to bring ourselves down like that.

So I decided to think "beautiful". I hereby declare that i WILL NOT go down that road of insecurties AGAIN. Boy! that was easy to "say" but i promise i'm gonna try to squeeze as much of the insecurties out of my brain.

I am beautiful,yeah i'm bit on the heavy side, so what? i like my curves! my fingers are not perfect but i have strong hands, my lower lip is not too big its fuller, i have expressive eyes,i can see the world clearly and in color! my ears are just fine! my hearing is perfect, i have 10 toes, my jaw gives me character, my hair is easy to style,wild and I LOVE IT.

I am a good person, i have never wished ill for anyone not even ppl who hurt me, i like to help ppl out, i love my family, i love my friends , and yeah i do have so much love in me.

I am grateful to God for all the blessings He have given me. I am blessed.

I am beautiful, today is a good day.

Think BEAUTIFUL ppl. THINK IT!

3 comments:

Lord Bin Sleet said...

Everyone has some unique skills, pick the good skills and develop them. Cuz you can make change!

Anonymous said...

beautiful it is , u just gotta think it!`~*

Anonymous said...

ur full of love and that what makes a true beauty

LOVE YA!